Are you new to blogging? At first, you no doubt had ideas galore to write great articles about. If you have the most interesting life on the planet, your ideas will flow from one day to the next, without let-up, and you’ll be posting near enough everyday! Unfortunately, the majority of us, haven’t got interesting lives and we will hit the brick wall that is called the dreaded ‘Writer’s Block’.
It’s frustrating as you struggle to come up with an original idea. You may look at other blogs for inspiration and try to adapt a subject around your own niche.
Here are some ideas for blog posts if you’re in a blogging rut!
- Your day in photographs
- A letter to your best friend
- Book review
- Interview someone that inspires you…(a friend with an awesome talent or skill)
- A regret
- The best thing you ever did
- Photographs of your hometown with its history
- A personality trait you love and why
- Where you would like to be in 10 years time
- Your favourite recipe
- An opinion about something controversial
- Share one of your secrets
- Your hobby
- Do you collect things? (Share some photos of your stuff)
- Interview a local business
- How to do something on a budget
- Who inspires you and why?
- What fictional character would you like to be for one day and why?
- Post some jokes (people love to laugh)
- What you do when you have a day free
- Things that make you smile
- Trip review
- Something you have struggled with, and how you overcame it
- Things you do that make you feel good
- If you had 3 wishes
- Something you’re glad you learned at an early age
- Something you wished you’d learned
- What makes you laugh
- Talk about a person you love and explain why
- Your favourite quote and what it means to you
I hope these ideas have given you some inspiration x