A quick recipe for people that are not keen on cooking, like me!
- 400 g caster sugar
- 220 g butter, melted
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 225 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Couple of handfuls of glace cherries
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Bake at 180 C / Gas mark 4 for 20-25 minutes in a greased square tin lined with baking paper.
- Remove and check with a skewer when they are cooked. They should be squidgy in the centre. Do not overcook.
- Cool in the tin, then cut into squares. I sprinkle with icing sugar.